Serenity for Women is the Premium Quality Bio-Identical Cream
that contains not less than 1,450 mg. of USP Natural Progesterone (converted
from plant sources) per 2.1 ounce (60 gram) jar.
Since progesterone has to be dissolved in oil, Serenity contains the optimal progesterone level for a proper cream formulation without being oily. (Fragrance
Free & HYPO-ALLERGENIC)
- De-Ionized Water
- Organic Aloe Vera* - promotes skin healing (Miller Barbadensis) Ecocert Approved
- Safflower Oil - hypo-allergenic
- Vegetable Emulsifying Complex - (coconut and palm)
- Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate - safe emulsifier
- Vegetable Glycerin - humectant; gives cream a smooth feel
- Bio-Identical Progesterone USP (Manufactured in USA) - Not Chinese
- Gluconolactone* - Ecocert Approved Preservative
- Sodium Benzoate* - Ecocert Approved Preservative
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Organic Essential Oils* - not to be confused with petro-chemical oils
Serenity Bio Identical Progesterone is formulated with the most advanced
delivery system for maximum absorption (97-100% assimilated) and is light &
The process involves No Animal Testing, No Animal Cruelty
and No Animal by-products.
A 60-gram jar normally lasts six to twelve weeks, depending
on the severity of symptoms and beginning progesterone levels.
No Petroleum Derivatives or by-products are used in the
manufacturing of Serenity for Women.
Serenity for Women does not contain petrochemical compounds!
Please see the Suggested Use Page
There are no reports of any health issues associated with natural progesterone when it is administered in a properly
formulated Natural Progesterone Cream.
A few women may temporarily experience an increase in the symptoms caused by too much
estrogen. This is not an adverse reaction to progesterone or to the cream, but an
increase in the activity of estrogen. This is often referred to as the "healing crisis"
and can be alleviated by strict adherence to the dietary/lifestyle pages.
Note: If you are using thyroid medication your health care professional should monitor
thyroid function as progesterone may support normal thyroid function and thyroid
medication may over stimulate the thyroid gland.
Any persistent problems should always be checked by a qualified health care professional.
© 1995 - 2013 Health & Science, U.S.A.